Central England School TripsWith great transport links and so much to see and do, the Heart of England has so much to offer for an educational visit
School Trips to Central England
Spanning the breadth of England, the heart of England encompasses stunning countryside. Here you’ll find the undulating hills and mellow yellow stone cottages of the Cotswolds, the timber framed buildings of Warwickshire and Staffordshire, and the stunning hills of the Peak District.
There are a wealth of great castles, houses and gardens to explore including Blenheim Palace, Chatsworth and also Warwick Castle. There are plenty of places to visit for English and Drama students. For example, Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon, Derbyshire and Nottingham to name just a few.
Nottingham – History
The Cotswolds – Outward bound and nature
Stratford upon Avon – English and Drama
Things to See and Do
- All Things Wild Nature Centre. Honeybourne.
- Beaudesert Park. Rugeley.
- Wicksteed Park
- Stratford Butterfly Museum
- Tudor World
- The 1620s House and Garden
- Drayton Manor
- National Memorial Arboretum
- Poole’s Cavern
- The Chestnut Centre
- Eyam Museum
- Skegness Natureland
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Edgbaston.
- Black Country Living Museum. Dudley.
- Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre. Nuneaton.
- British Motor Museum. Warwickshire.
- Cadbury World.
- West Midland Safari Park and Leisure Park.
- Think Tank.
- Wonderland Telford.
- Catanger Llama Trekking.
- Santa Pod Raceway.
- National Space Centre.
- Trentham Monkey Forest
- .Creswell Crags
- White Post Modern Farm
- National Holocaust Centre
- Clumber Park
- Newark Castle
- National Civil War Centre
- Zip and Aerial Adventure Park
- Mad Museum
- Warwick Castle
- Open Air Bus Tours
- The Bear Pit Theatre
- Compton Verney
- RSC Clore Learning Centre
Contact us about other school trips in central england:
Thank you again for all you did to ensure that our children had a brilliant time in London. You’ll be pleased to hear that during the Year 6 Leaver’s Service this week all of them commented that their trip to London was the ‘best thing ever’!!
We would recommend Elmtree Press to other schools and hope to book future visits through them.